Being A Mother Quotes And Sayings
Yes, motherhood is amazing, is a blessing.
Motherhood is a peaceful place that nothing compares with. Being a mom is something amazing but also challenging, you’ll see why I am telling you this.
Mothers are the reasons why this Earth still goes round and round. Because this is what we do, we keep this world on its tracks. So let’s be proud of whom we are, and embrace this huge power we were entitled to have.
This post is going to be about quotes that cherish moms all over the world, enjoy them!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you decide to click on the links throughout the text, I’ll get a small commission with no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support, mama! Get more details here.
1. Happiness is…wearing your mother’s clothes.
2. Mother = one person who does the work for 20 for free.
3. I didn’t always know what I wanted to do, but I knew what kind of woman I wanted to be.
4.Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. Barbara Kingsolver
5.Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. Robert Browning
6. There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. Jill Churchill
Hilarious Quotes On Motherhood
Nope. This post is going to be full of funny, hilarious, LOL, crazy-funny quotes about motherhood, parenting&co.
I must admit that I laughed too much and too loud when reading these funny motherhood quotes, but if I did it, I bet you will too, so enjoy them. Laugh out loud. Share them wherever you feel like sharing. Send them to your best friend who is also a mom and experiences similar things.
We need to make fun of the situation in order to stay sane, right?
So that’s it, my dear mamas on duty, enjoy and laugh all over the post. Sending you my hugs!
7. Since becoming a mom I’ve taken my heel height down from 3 inches to 1 inch.
8. This mom runs on caffeine, Target, and Amazon Prime.
9. My kids wanted to know what it’s like to be a mom so I woke up at 2 am to let them know my sock came off.
10. Motherhood is basically finding activities for children in three-hour pockets of time for the rest of your life. Mindy Kaling
11. I used to give my friends who have kids advice all the time, and they would look at me like I had three heads. And then, when I had two, I literally apologized to all my friends. Jennifer Lopez
12. Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse. Nia Vardalos
13. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
14. A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it. Jerry Seinfield
15. When I tell my kids I’ll do something in a minute, what I’m really saying is “Please forget.” Sarcastic Mommy
Fun Crazy Mom Quotes
16. You can be a mess and still be a good mom. We are allowed to be both. Katie Bingham Smith
17. The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable. Lane Olinghouse
18. Hi, my daughter will be late to school because she can zip her jacket by herself. KSuJulie
19. The easiest way to shop with kids is not to. Relaxing Mommy
20. If there is a tooth fairy, it only seems fair that there should be a wine fairy and a laundry fairy. Kids shouldn’t get all the magic.
21. Stepping on a Lego land mine at 4:30 a.m. while holding a baby and not falling should be an Olympic sport.
21. Have you ever just ignored your children when they said, “Mom,” just to see how far they will go? So far we’ve made it to 256.
22. You know you’re a mom when you stop daydreaming about a million dollars and start daydreaming about how amazing it would be to go to the bathroom alone. Jennifer Betts
23. When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you. Nora Ephron
24. Stop saying ‘we’re pregnant.’ You’re not pregnant. Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady hole? No. Mila Kunis
25. No one told me I would be coming home in diapers, too. Chrissy Teigen
Sarcastic & Funny Mommy Quotes
I guess sarcasm is the answer to, well, everything. If you’re not too familiarized with sarcasm, I think now it’s the proper time to learn more about it.
26. Two-year-old referred to her coat pockets as “snack holes” and this what I shall forever call them. Rebecca Caprara
27. Sleeping like a baby is a lie. I want to sleep like my grandpa on Thanksgiving. Jennifer Betts
28. Woke up to two toddlers and a kitchen covered in flour. But I slept until 7 a.m. so we are going to call that a win. Jennifer Betts
29. Child: Mom, I’m scared there’s a monster under my bed. Mom: If there is a monster under your bed, please tell him to read your stories and get you drinks, it’s about time he earned his keep. Jennifer Betts
30. Sleep at this point is just a concept, something I’m looking forward to investigating in the future. Amy Poehler
31. It’s a funny twist of fate that your child can go to bed 3 hours past their bedtime and still wake up at 6 a.m. Jennifer Betts
32. It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of food that my kid didn’t finish… Carrie Underwood
33. I never thought in my life I would have to yell more than once, “Don’t lick that.” But I was wrong. Oh, how wrong I was. Jennifer Betts
34. My name is Rachel. My real name is: Mom!Mom!Mom!Mom!
35. Motherhood: That moment when you are searching for your child’s misplaced Halloween candy that you ate last night. Jennifer Betts
Best Funny Motherhood Quotes
36. If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says keep away from children. Susan Savannah
37. In parenthood, silence becomes suspicious real fast. Jennifer Betts
38. Unless mom can’t find it, then nothing is truly missing. Jennifer Betts
39. The true test of patience is watching your child try to zip their coat themselves when you are running late. Jennifer Betts
40. Patience: What you have when there are too many witnesses. Rebel Circus
41. I’m just a girl, stuck under a sleeping child, with a full bladder, and a dying phone. The Wendy House
42. My kid is turning out to be exactly like me. Well played, Karma. Well played. House Wife Plus
43. At bedtime my children turn into dehydrated philosophers who need a hug. thatsinappropriate.com
44. Sleep when the baby sleeps, fold laundry when the baby folds laundry…
45. When can we come to see the baby? 4 am would be super helpful. Thanks. Just Surviving Motherhood
Amusing Quotes About Being A Mom
46. Sure, sometimes I question my parenting. But to be honest, sometimes, I question my child’s childing. Just Surviving Motherhood
47. I love all my children equally. Except for the one that sleeps…I love that one more.
48.I always say if you aren’t yelling at your kids, you’re not spending enough time with them. Reese Whiterspoon
49. The most expensive part of having kids is all the wine you have to drink.
50. If at first you don’t success, try doing it the way you mom told you to do it from the start.
51. Motherhood: powered by love. Sustained by wine.
52. Why don’t kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us?
53. When your ‘mom voice’ is so loud even the neighbours brush their teeth and get dressed.
54. Started making myself breakfast, and ended up making everybody except myself.
55. Whoever wrote the song ‘I’m easy like a Sunday morning’ did not have kids.
56. A mother’s love is unconditional. Her temper is another story.
57. Momster: what happens to mom after she counts to 3…
58. My kids call it ‘Yelling’ when I raise my voice. I call it motivational speaking for the selective listener.
59. You know you’re a stay at home mom when your kids ask you where you’re going when you put on jeans.
60. I used to have functioning brain cells, but I traded them in for children.
Funny Motherhood Quotes – The Perfect Gift
I would love to have all these quotes on my T-shirts and wear one every single day. how crazy will that be? Well, it’s a mad world, so we’re all crazy in here!
So you could consider offering them as a gift for that friend mom of yours. Go get ’em!
Making fun of this motherhood thing is a must. I know it’s tough since I am a mother on my own and baby no.2 on the road.
But it’s equally satisfying as it is rough. Have a leap of faith that better days will come, and at the end of the day your kid’s embrace and ”I love you” it’s all that you need.
I hope these 60 LOL quotes on motherhood made you laugh and they’ve sweetened a bit your sour days.
Stay strong, mama!
See ya, love ya,
Pin this for later